[WTS] Nuclear's AMD Sale

Nuclear

So...Tempted...To buy! This would be overkill for an HTPC but I really want to mess around with a Phenom II (I've never had an AMD, and the Phenom II's are really interesting to me). Not to mention your prices are a megaton cheaper than anywhere else. Though I supposed I could just get an X3 710 and that really inexpensive Biostar 790GX I saw with HDMI out. (in which case I may not even need the 4670, like I was planning on getting)

Thanks for the interest, but everything has now been sold. The PII 940 and 9850 BE sold pretty quickly at those prices.

aww phooey :'(, it's ok it would have been a waste of an X4 940 to be reduced to HTPC work. Even a X3 710 is a waste but at the price it is, it'll definitely be a super HTPC and a strong back up computer should my Core 2 system blow up lol.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Awww man to bad everything is sold, I was interested in the motherboard :( Just curious to know how much usage was on it?

That particular M4A79 Deluxe was used for about 3 weeks, with the action it saw being sporadic in that time period. I have another that runs my beastly PII 940 and it's been running strong since they were released.