Good grades = car

Onion

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You definitely need a brand new car then. :unsure:

I'm going to another school next year and it is much farther than the current school I go to. There is no way my parents will wake up at 6:30 am just to drive me there.

I'm going to another school next year and it is much farther than the current school I go to. There is no way my parents will wake up at 6:30 am just to drive me there.

Get a bike

And if your parents don't feel like getting up to drive their son to go get an education, then they shouldn't be sending you to a school far away then. Plain, simple, and to the point.

Get a bike

And if your parents don't feel like getting up to drive their son to go get an education, then they shouldn't be sending you to a school far away then. Plain, simple, and to the point.

Not that they don't feel like it but there's no way that they will be on time to drop off my brother and sister to their school. I don't want to stay at this junky school I am at right now, I can get a much better education at the other school.

Get a bike

Utter crap that statement.

Mine refused to drive me to school when it was relatively further away than my previous school. I walked instead.

When I went to university, they said I had to get there myself. So I saved up and got a car.

Parents are not responsible for everything in your life :rolleyes: Some parents actually can't afford to (unlikely in this case) or have to work.

Utter crap that statement.

Mine refused to drive me to school when it was relatively further away than my previous school. I walked instead.

When I went to university, they said I had to get there myself. So I saved up and got a car.

Parents are not responsible for everything in your life :rolleyes: Some parents actually can't afford to (unlikely in this case) or have to work.

yeaahhh.... :rolleyes:

But as long as he is under 18, his parents are still considered responsible for him, especially at 15. Although I'm not sure you guys do the same in the UK. I don't think he has a subway system or bus system like NY Metro area here. If it wasn't for me having the subway here, my parents would be driving me to school no matter how far it was considering it was 35 miles away back when I was in High School/Junior High School. Their considered responsible for you being in school until you are 18. Thats why when you cut, the school notifies your parents cause their responsible for you. And don't use your University situation here cause that's a totally different situation. When you go off to a University it's obviously your concern to make sure you get there yourself cause your an adult already, L33t_P1mp is not an adult and still considered a minor. And your talking about walking, who knows how long the walk is. Your telling him to do these things like he is a grown man and out on his own.

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

But as long as he is under 18, his parents are still considered responsible for him, especially at 15. Although I'm not sure you guys do the same in the UK. I don't think he has a subway system or bus system like NY Metro area here. If it wasn't for me having the subway here, my parents would be driving me to school no matter how far it was considering it was 35 miles away back when I was in High School/Junior High School. Their considered responsible for you being in school until you are 18. Thats why when you cut, the school notifies your parents cause their responsible for you. And don't use your University situation here cause that's a totally different situation. When you go off to a University it's obviously your concern to make sure you get there yourself cause your an adult already, L33t_P1mp is not an adult and still considered a minor. And your talking about walking, who knows how long the walk is. Your telling him to do these things like he is a grown man and out on his own.

Its about a 25 minute drive, I gotta get up at 1 am to get there on time if I walk. :lol:

Well I'm sorry that you have to travel so far to school. I still don't give a rats