Good grades = car

Onion

Nobody here has the same definition of "good" driving... To me, a "good" driver is someone that can drive without hitting other things, drive at higher speeds and keep control, and be generally graceful on the road/track. I can see that to many people here being a "good" driver really only means that you haven't gotten a ticket for speeding/peeling out/parking illegally. being a "good" driver doesn't mean that you comply with all the laws of the road, it just means that you handle your vehicle better than average.

Everyone should be forced to take at least 1 year of road-racing instruction before being given a license. :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should be forced to take at least 1 year of road-racing instruction before being given a license. :D

Everyone should be forced to ride a moped/scooter for one year to make them more aware of the idiots that they might turn in to and be aware of two-wheeled road users too!

Old people should have to renew their permits every year. There are 150 year old people going 15 on the freaking 826 (big highway) while everyone is speeding at 90-100!

Maybe the younger ones doing 80-90 need some re-educating. Speed limit should be 55-65 if memory serves me right. So who is wrong there? Both parties not just the old folks. 15 is just your estimation with them running at 50-55. At 90 thing happen at a much faster pace than at 55. Plus all of these yahoos doing 90 are within a car length of each other to keep someone from cutting in front of them. 90 MPH with less than 1 second reaction time spells hhhhmmmm ..... disaster. Just yesterday I had 9 cars fill up my safety zone in less than a mile with me leaving a 4 second gap. 1 second to react, 1 second for my foot to hit the brake pedal, 1 second for the vehicle to react then start to stop and the 4th to get stopped with out the inevitable crash.

Maybe the younger ones doing 80-90 need some re-educating. Speed limit should be 55-65 if memory serves me right. So who is wrong there? Both parties not just the old folks. 15 is just your estimation with them running at 50-55. At 90 thing happen at a much faster pace than at 55. Plus all of these yahoos doing 90 are within a car length of each other to keep someone from cutting in front of them. 90 MPH with less than 1 second reaction time spells hhhhmmmm ..... disaster. Just yesterday I had 9 cars fill up my safety zone in less than a mile with me leaving a 4 second gap. 1 second to react, 1 second for my foot to hit the brake pedal, 1 second for the vehicle to react then start to stop and the 4th to get stopped with out the inevitable crash.

Amen. sure a lot of the old drivers stop in the middle of the road for no reason, get lost, or drive too slow but there's more teens/ young adults in Florida who think there above the law and swerve in and out of traffic, speed like there's no tomorrow

here's more teens/ young adults in Florida who think there above the law and swerve in and out of traffic, speed like there's no tomorrow

I think your talking of the ricers:

riceee.jpg

32745fd96210a0_full.jpg

Bastards always wanna race

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

I think your talking of the ricers:

riceee.jpg

32745fd96210a0_full.jpg

Bastards always wanna race

Nope Not the ricers either. Its the soccer moms the people headed to work Hell I almost had a Prius take off the front of my work van.

I didn't learn to drive till I was 19. My Father gave me a 1983 Ford Bronco for my first vehicle. That truck was indestructible, guzzled gas and parts and best of all taught me how to work on cars. I know you probably won't listen to any of the down to earth stuff in this thread, but remember that with age comes something called maturity and it applies to all aspects of your life. ;)