Looking For A Decent Pair Of Lan/gaming Headphones

J2k

Hi, I need a pair of headphones for Lans and online gaming, can anyone suggest me a decent pair for $250 or less. a mic is important.

I won't be listening to much music, and I won't need it on an audiophile level.

Thanks

When I went Quakecon 08 me and some friends used the RAZER Piranha headset. The communication was great and was an all around great headset.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16826153034

I've also used the Sennheiser PC 151 headset and would be my second choice.

http://www.buy.com/prod/sennheiser-pc-151-.../204172482.html

I tried and tried to find the perfect solution, and still haven't. Right now, I have some very nice Sennheiser headphones that I can't wear comfortably for hours on end, and a set of JVC Marshmallows which get the most use, because they're more comfortable. I'm using the tried and true Zalman clip on mike with both. There are times when I need to be able to hear what's going on in the room around me, that's when I use the Sennheiser's. If I really want to concentrate on the game and nothing else, the ear buds do a much better job. One of my retrievers can be barking three feet away from me, and I'll barely hear it when I'm wearing the JVC's.

i have a pair of sennheiser hd280's and I really like them. But after spending some time with some 650's i need a new pair. I did just design an amp that i'm going to build shortly. it uses a burr brown opa2134 with an active ground from a tle2426. I am about to etch the board and solder stuff on once i get the last couple of parts (still need some nichicon caps). I was surprised at how small i managed to get it using 805 smd components its about 1.25x1 inches