Best Price/performance?

Krieg1337

Hey guys,

I just saw this MSI GTX260 216core clocked at 655(Only 11 less than the BE!!!) for $230, $200 after MIR at newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814127409

Is there a flaw to this deal that I haven't seen? Or just a really good deal?

Hey guys,

I just saw this MSI GTX260 216core clocked at 655(Only 11 less than the BE!!!) for $230, $200 after MIR at newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814127409

Is there a flaw to this deal that I haven't seen? Or just a really good deal?

after tax/shipping it's 224.56 ($254.56) which is about average to most 260s since it doesn't have free shipping. Always add it to the cart to make sure you are seeing your real total. :thumbs-up: It's definitely not a bad deal for a factory overclocked 260 though, nice find. It might not be as expensive for you though, I just happen to live in NJ where they have a warehouse. It's really gay since I can get things cheaper on Tigerdirect since they don't charge me tax. (Ironically tigerdirect orders usually get here equal or faster than the newegg orders)

It would appear that it is not a Core 216 version since they normally list that in the product name if it is. If that's the case, that would explain the lower price.

Not to be contrary, but that is the 216 version. Take a look at the product specifications. I know sometimes newegg lists the wrong information, so you could still be correct.

It would appear that it is not a Core 216 version since they normally list that in the product name if it is. If that's the case, that would explain the lower price.

Read the specs than, as it says 216 there.

@ IVI, for me its a better deal as it is only $237.91 with shipping, before rebate, so around $218 after MIR. I live in PA, how come you got the shipping to more expensive?

Nice deal :) Ask a part of it for your B-day. :D

It's time to get rid of your HD2900, buddy!

Yea I know ^^

I shall see though, maybe new cards come out by then, if not, this is the card I am getting :)

Also a great deal if you want SLI only around $460 and around $410(with shipping) after rebate, less than GTX 295, and factory overclocked too :)

MSI FTW!

Edit: I hope reviews come out soon, I hope this doesn't end up like the factory OC'ed HD 4870's where people had to downclock them to work.

Edited by Darkfuneral1337

Read the specs than, as it says 216 there.

@ IVI, for me its a better deal as it is only $237.91 with shipping, before rebate, so around $218 after MIR. I live in PA, how come you got the shipping to more expensive?

cuz I live in NJ and they have a warehouse in NJ so I have to pay taxes :( you're lucky!