Temps?

Munch

What programs do you guys use to monitor temps on your systems? I have a new I7 with the Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P, and I would like to see temps.. Any help would be great..

What programs do you guys use to monitor temps on your systems? I have a new I7 with the Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P, and I would like to see temps.. Any help would be great..

+1 for real temps v2.90

Core Temp and Real Temp are the best and they're both pretty much the same thing. They just have different modifiers applied to the readings. Personally, I like Core Temp because Real Temp usually reports lower temps and I'd rather err on the side of caution.

Core Temp and Real Temp are the best and they're both pretty much the same thing. They just have different modifiers applied to the readings. Personally, I like Core Temp because Real Temp usually reports lower temps and I'd rather err on the side of caution.

ya, though I like how RealTemp always has the highest temp reached on display. I usually pick the one with the highest temps and use that for safety

I use CoreTemp and RealTemp together as well.

I also use SpeedFan, although sometimes that gives me a really high CPU temperature while the cores are reporting normal temps. For example, Core 0 and Core 1 will report 38C each, while the CPU temperature is 112C. Not sure what that is about :)

Thanks guys, I will download and try it out.

Anyone have a link to realtemp v2.90

HEHE N/M I got version 3.0 just released and has support for my I7...

Edited by Munch