2009: Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man, 6 Speed V8(LS1) and very fun to drive.
Now all you need are long tubes and a heads/cam job. :D

That's a very clean looking Formula though...what year is it?

Now all you need are long tubes and a heads/cam job. :D

That's a very clean looking Formula though...what year is it?

Oh yes that will be coming soon. It is a 98.

Man I lust for ls1's!!!! I drive an 08 jeep and an 04 mustang gt. The mustang has all the bolton stuff, (full lengh ceramic coated headers, 3.73 gears, under drive pulleys, cold air intake,) but Monday I am making the big dive. I had an exhaust leak that i found out was from torquing a header bolt too tight and stripping out the head, over 4 years it has finally worked out and makes an annoying noise, the solution.... NEW HEADS AND CAMS!!!!! But it is at times like this that I envy you ls guys. It is so cheap to get heads/cam for an ls motor, but so $$$$ for a 4.6 mod motor, and when you are done, you still aren't at the power levels of the bowtie/pontiac guys. O well, at least it will sound better than an ls1!!! (had to get that rib in there, I would rather be in an ls1, but I have too much money in the stang at the moment, and I like it too.)

24ex7gx.jpg

I got this car 3 Months ago now.. Might even just be 2 Months..

The Saturn Wagon and I got hit by a Drunk Driver on the way in to work a few months back, and It just totaled out the car, nothing left to the Front end.

This is my new baby.

06' Saturn Ion Redline: Supercharged 4cylinder 5 Speed Manual:

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

It looks a lot like my cousins cobalst ss supercharged. That is a great car to throw around and is the fasteset front wheel drive 4 cylinder car i have ever driven or ridden in.