Texas Chili Contest

Renigade

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Go make some wings with some REAL hot sauce, like Blair's Ultra Death. Or try some of The Source. You'll cry. If you're feeling manly grab yourself a bottle of pure capsaicin, like Blair's 16million reserve. Habanero peppers are decently hot, depending on what kind you eat. But the power of pepper extracts and extreme hotsauces, is just so far beyond anything a pepper alone can give you. I've yet to try Blair's 16mill. I'm currently working my way up the Scoville charts. So far, I'm at about 7.1, with The Source. The stuff is insane. I usually go through a 5oz bottle of some pretty mean habanero sauce every couple weeks. I put hot sauce on everything, hell I put it on waffles, and there is still a long ways to go to reach the hottest stuff out there. No matter who you are, there's a hot sauce that will make you hurt.

I give Blair's (usually after death or mega death) to my siblings / Dad for x-mas presents...that stuff's pretty narly :)

At least I know they get a lot of use out of it, because it goes a long ways. Those reserves sound pretty "wow".

• 4 weeks later...
For me spicy stuff doesn't hurt on the way down...it hurts on the way out :(

This is my problem lol... when I was in Thailand for 4 weeks visiting my Mum's family, I really wondered if they all just accept the painful exit the next day (Northern Thailand makes probably the hottest spiced food I have tasted anywhere in the world)... I wasn't going to ask, even if I knew all the words to ask such a question :lol:

Sometimes, the next day after drinking and then eating whole chillis or something, I think my body goes into hyperdrive or something cos I get really REALLY hot and sweat and feel ill... then I go to take a dump and nearly die from the burning lol

This is my problem lol... when I was in Thailand for 4 weeks visiting my Mum's family, I really wondered if they all just accept the painful exit the next day (Northern Thailand makes probably the hottest spiced food I have tasted anywhere in the world)... I wasn't going to ask, even if I knew all the words to ask such a question :lol:

Sometimes, the next day after drinking and then eating whole chillis or something, I think my body goes into hyperdrive or something cos I get really REALLY hot and sweat and feel ill... then I go to take a dump and nearly die from the burning lol

You obviously need to lower the voltage and improve your cooling. Maybe try consuming some TIM lol.

This thread made me want to go out and eat chili the other day. I just got the canned variety since I wasn't in the mood to make it myself. I spiced it up a bit with a variety of spices. It was just the perfect amount of spice as it tasted great on the way down but didn't burn in the slightest the next day :thumbs-up:

I ate a Red Savina the other day mixed some steak and blue cheese but the later that day my body hated me, it was odd cause normally I can eat Blair's after death, Dave's insanity etc no problem but that hurt on the inside after going in not while eating it.