Texas Chili Contest

Renigade

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Whenever I make chili ...it's not that hot. Until you ask somebody else to try it. You really learn what people's thresholds are.

Ok, who am I kidding, it'll put hair on your chest! Hah!

I may have never lived in Texas...but 4 years in New Mexico gave me a certain appreciation for chili. :)

I challenge you to a chili showdown! Whoever eats the hottest chili without having their shirt melt off wins! :lol: No seriously, my taste buds are impervious to spicy foods. I had a handful habanero pepper once because some kid told me they were good and I ate a few before I realized that he was trying to make my tongue fall off...I realized that a few days later when I was in the bathroom. :lol:

Edited by l33t p1mp

I challenge you to a chili showdown! Whoever eats the hottest chili without having their shirt melt off wins! laugh.gif No seriously, my taste buds are impervious to spicy foods. I had a handful habanero pepper once because some kid told me they were good and I ate a few before I realized that he was trying to make my tongue fall off...I realized that a few days later when I was in the bathroom. laugh.gif

No. Go make some wings with some REAL hot sauce, like Blair's Ultra Death. Or try some of The Source. You'll cry. If you're feeling manly grab yourself a bottle of pure capsaicin, like Blair's 16million reserve. Habanero peppers are decently hot, depending on what kind you eat. But the power of pepper extracts and extreme hotsauces, is just so far beyond anything a pepper alone can give you. I've yet to try Blair's 16mill. I'm currently working my way up the Scoville charts. So far, I'm at about 7.1, with The Source. The stuff is insane. I usually go through a 5oz bottle of some pretty mean habanero sauce every couple weeks. I put hot sauce on everything, hell I put it on waffles, and there is still a long ways to go to reach the hottest stuff out there. No matter who you are, there's a hot sauce that will make you hurt.

Edited by mrsinister

I'm a pansy when it comes to hot sauce, My father however yearns for 'morning after colon flamethrower squirts'.

He may not sack up to the big dogs but I've seen him use like a half a bottle of super mega hot sauce (That designated mere drops as enough to heat up your food and not break a sweat.

No. Go make some wings with some REAL hot sauce, like Blair's Ultra Death. Or try some of The Source. You'll cry. If you're feeling manly grab yourself a bottle of pure capsaicin, like Blair's 16million reserve. Habanero peppers are decently hot, depending on what kind you eat. But the power of pepper extracts and extreme hotsauces, is just so far beyond anything a pepper alone can give you. I've yet to try Blair's 16mill. I'm currently working my way up the Scoville charts. So far, I'm at about 7.1, with The Source. The stuff is insane. I usually go through a 5oz bottle of some pretty mean habanero sauce every couple weeks. I put hot sauce on everything, hell I put it on waffles, and there is still a long ways to go to reach the hottest stuff out there. No matter who you are, there's a hot sauce that will make you hurt.

Speaking of wings, I had some last night for dinner (30 piece at flannigans ftw!) and kept asking for more hot sauce. After a while they got mad lol. Link me to the hottest hot sauce ever and I'll buy it and make a video of me eating it (if it's reasonably priced). I'll most likely start crying and start sweating bullets but it will be fun to do and amusing to watch.

Edited by l33t p1mp