Occ Wants You To Join Our Folding@home Team!

Nemo

Guest ajmatson

Ha I put my Phenom II, Phenom 9850, GTX 260, HD 4850 and my PS3 online and I am averaging 9,000 PPD so far. :)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ajmatson

The GTX 260 is pushing around 6000, the HD 4850 is about 2300, and the Phenom II and X4 9850 are at 200PPD each. I only have one instance running on each but I am about to run another. :) I just have to figure it all out :P

The GTX 260 is pushing around 6000, the HD 4850 is about 2300, and the Phenom II and X4 9850 are at 200PPD each. I only have one instance running on each but I am about to run another. :) I just have to figure it all out :P

The SMP client would be your best bet for your processors with multiple cores.

Guest ajmatson
The SMP client would be your best bet for your processors with multiple cores.

Yea that is what I have. Now I have 2 SMP instances running on both CPU's. It is about 500PPD more now. :)

Yea that is what I have. Now I have 2 SMP instances running on both CPU's. It is about 500PPD more now. :)

Alan there's something wrong. I get 1500PPD from my E6750. When you run only one instance of the SMP, does it exploit all four cores or only one?

Alan there's something wrong. I get 1500PPD from my E6750. When you run only one instance of the SMP, does it exploit all four cores or only one?

It will use all four cores, if you have an i7 or 8 core machine and use linux you can use -smp 8 flag and it will use all 8, I think the -smp 8 only works in the linux client though I am not sure...