Occ Wants You To Join Our Folding@home Team!

Nemo

I can now confirm the contest will be starting in Feb. For those of you that are not folding you may want to get started so you are not scrambling at the last min. This includes you staff members too :)

I will give you more details as I get it.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can now confirm the contest will be starting in Feb. For those of you that are not folding you may want to get started so you are not scrambling at the last min. This includes you staff members too :)

I will give you more details as I get it.

Already started racking up a few points. ;)

Cheers

Paul

Man I keep repeating myself. :rolleyes:

THIS CONTEST IS NOT BASED ON THE MOST AMOUNT OF POINTS OR THE MOST WU'S COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be prob a prize or two extra for the guys that run farms but that will be it.

No I am not entered sheesh :rolleyes:

Guest ajmatson

I just got my Phenom II and my GTX 260 folding. Now I just need a set of DDR2 memory to get my other rig and HD 4850 online until the i7 comes :)

thanks for the contest!

I KNOW THAT DAVE! /shouting :P I've been here for a couple of folding contests, but my question was aimed to find out if it's gonna be a random draw for those who fold for OCC or if there is another system you want to implement.

[Edit] What happened to the daily points yesterday/today? :O They're down in the cellar!