Anyone Wanna Trade Psu's???

hey guys, i just bought this ABS Tagan 1100 watt and its a REALLY REALLY nice power supply but its got like a million cables and i dont need that much. its got hookups for 3 video cards, twlve sata drives, 9 moles connectors, 24 pin mobo, 8 pin and 4 pin mobo power plugs, ground cable. its rather crazy so i thought i'd see if anyone on here had a modular one that was lower wattage that would want to trade, maybe someone who has 2 or more video cards.....here is a link for the psu....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817814002

there are some pics of the psu installed in my rig if u wanna see it.......

www.myspace.com/mattwalter85

Let me know if anyone's interested. thanks guys.

no its just that my original build was gonna be 2 4870x2 and now im gonna go 2 4870's and im not gonna w/c the setup for a while and this psu is really intended for a system with like a tri-sli setup or a server that has lots of drives. plus a modular one would be ALOT easier

Up to you, but I would keep it just in case you decide to go for a little extra down the road, or if power requirements ever shoot way up.

Remember, it'll be a lot easier for you to trade that things down for a lower wattage PSU than it will be to trade back for that or a similar one.

mine has a few too many cables for me, but if you can, you could do what I did: I taped the extra cables behind the motherboard tray in my case, if you work them just right, you can get 'em to lie flat. if you do that, use duct tape, it does wonders at holding cables down. and since it's behind the tray, nobody sees them. :)

You could always contact the guys over at Performance-PCS.com and have them make it modular for you. They offer that service on any standard PSU they sell and I'm pretty sure they would be willing to help you out.