Case Fans

tekredsox

hey i'm looking for a recomendation for good case fans .i have a new build with a cosmos 1000 case and have heard the stock fans are very poor. i am going to replace all the stock fans .they are all 120mm.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i'm looking for a recomendation for good case fans .i have a new build with a cosmos 1000 case and have heard the stock fans are very poor. i am going to replace all the stock fans .they are all 120mm.

Yate Loon make good quality fans and they are pretty cheap.

Low Speed

Medium Speed

High speed

They also come in a few more varieties.

Yate Loon make good quality fans and they are pretty cheap.

Low Speed

Medium Speed

High speed

They also come in a few more varieties.

I second that!!

Yate Loons are the cheapest good fans you can get. I just ordered 6 from Jab-Tech myself and they showed up today. If your looking for a cheap fan controller they have the Sunbeam Rhebous cheap also(just make sure to get extra 3pin to Molex connectors)

They have Blue Led versions cheap also if thats what you like.

Edited by SpeedEuphoria

Do you have a preference on noise or price? That could be a huge deciding factor on which fans to get. If you are looking for budget fans then go with the Yates as already mentioned. I love Scythe S-Flex and Slipstream fans, but Noctua and Nanoxia make very good 120MM fans that can move air and be deadly silent. If noise isn't an issue then just pick up the highest CFM from Delta in your budget and get a good set of ear plugs.