A Company With New Egg On Their Face!!

espiritu

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blah blah blah, this thread is too long. You didn't read before you ordered and you think you got screwed. Here's a hint - you screwed up. It's your fault. Stop bitching about a company that offered to pay YOU $10 to help cover YOUR mistake.

You ordered this on a Friday. Newegg does not ship on week ends. Actually I don't know of any company that does. You also should know that any item crossing international boarders HAS to go through customs. That process alone takes time and is not the fault of either newegg or ups.

After reading all 4 pages all I have to say is, can you not read? This reminds me of the place where I work we have 4 stores in the same town and people will call 1 store then go to another to pick up their order and expect us to give them their order for free because they went to the wrong store, and people get pissed off at us because they can't read the phone book.

On a side note am I the only person who agrees that Newegg needs to omit the negative reviews people put on products because of shipping issues with UPS?

Edited by slick2500

On a side note am I the only person who agrees that Newegg needs to omit the negative reviews people put on products because of shipping issues with UPS?

That actually sounds like a great idea, that and the "10 question test" to determine tech level should be Newegg policy.

lol

/tangent

Epic lulz were had. http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums.../m/418005516931

Other result I found on the first page had a couple people congratulating the idiot. So out of three threads, two are full of people pointing out your flaw, the other one is a couple sympathy posts. Nice try. It also seems that the guys there have found the thread here. HI ARS TECHNICA!

And I let NewEgg know how I felt about the matter:

A person calling himself "espiritus" had posted on a forum I frequent with a complaint about NewEgg ( http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...howtopic=159532 ). After looking at the facts, it was clearly obvious that the person complaining was in the wrong. Despite this, I see that you still tried to right the situation and offered him the $10 credit stated in his post. This has upped my respect for the Egg even more. In spite of espiritus' comments and complaints about "sub-par customer service," it's obvious that you guys do the best you can. I plan on continuing my business with you with much more enthusiasm. Keep up the good work.

I find it interesting that you claim to know anything about anything since you obviously don't because the confirmation invoice does say "air"

The invoice is a bad example since those are typically sent after you've made your payment. You haven't proven that you knew it was air delivery at the time of payment. Perhaps somewhere between the login prompt and the order submission the site does associate expedited delivery with air, but I'm not going to go so far as to create a newegg.ca account just for this. That is why I said "as far as I saw"

Also, isn't it a bit hypocritical to criticize someone else's research skills after you failed to properly research the shipping information in the first place?