Kid Collapase After Playing 20 Hours Of Wow!

rud3bwoy

Yeah I realized I had a problem when I played for over 48 hours straight one time, but I did take a few smoke and nom breaks. It took 3 more weeks before I cut back and by then I was on private servers anyways (how much lower can you get than that?) and I'd done most of everything by then. Now I seldom play any games for more than a few hours (I no longer play WoW) and it usually ends up being a half hour here or there in between class assignments. I still think that kid is weak, when I was younger than him I was staying up for days beating the likes of Bonk's Adventure and Keith Courage in Alpha Zones. B:)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no offense to anyone here but if your saying 20 hours of playing a game is nothing assuming by your response you have played games longer,you really need to go do something with your self and playing a game for that long is nothing to brag about

lol no offense to anyone here but if your saying 20 hours of playing a game is nothing assuming by your response you have played games longer,you really need to go do something with your self and playing a game for that long is nothing to brag about

What's the point of buying an expensive PC if your not going to game for more than 20 hours straight :rolleyes:

LAN Party. 'nuff said.

What's the point of buying an expensive PC if your not going to game for more than 20 hours straight :rolleyes:

No kidding. The thing is I haven't had the time to play anything since I've been taking 4 classes this semester, well, until this last weekend :lol: . I played Fallout 3 like 6-8 hours a day :wacko: and blew off my homework (which wasn't very much anyway) because I felt I needed some time to myself. -_-

Edited by ocmooz

No kidding. The thing is I haven't had the time to play anything since I've been taking 4 classes this semester, well, until this last weekend :lol: . I played Fallout 3 like 6-8 hours a day :wacko: and blew off my homework (which wasn't very much anyway) because I felt I needed some time to myself. -_-

I try to do that every weekend, but finals week is next week :glare: . So I haven't played anything. Only log on WoW to check mailbox and check out AH, otherwise I get sidetracked really easy.