:(

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

i didnt get anything from my parents for my Birthday i didnt expect crap from my dad caause hes a drug attic and the last time i saw him was over 6months ago and my mom is in too much debt from christmas

Yes today is the shortest day of the year for daylight, starting tomorrow it will start getting lighter earlier. Maybe your parents are doing what they did to me, say they won't get you anything to get your hopes down, but they really do. I don't know, I wouldn't want to give you false hopes or anything.

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
:( i wouldnt think so shes really in debt from christmas. shes even reruturened some of my xmas presents that were already wrapped(i went with her) and my party was supposed to be today and some are still coming but dont know about my moms predicament

Xmas is not about giving or receiving gifts. That's a very bad way of looking at this holday! All the hype about giving presents comes from marketing campaigns of all these stores, which is a profit making ploy for them.

U should look at this holiday as being thankful for what you have, not what you don't have. Do you know that the suicide rate is the highest during the month of December? I'm sure you guys can guess why!

People in this country goes into further debt just to be able to give gifts, what's the point in that? As you can realize I have never been for the whole Xmas spirit of giving and receiving gifts to adults. Mind you I don't mind giving small gifts to children, but that's the extent that it goes.

I am happy to have a roof over my head, to have food on the table and to have certain luxuries that the rest of the world can not afford!

It might seem a lot of BS to some, but that's my piece on the whole Xmas stuff!

PS. The same applies to my birthday!

dont worry dude... i grew up ina "working poor" family... ive been there done that, just makes you appreciate the things you have more, i look back at my childhood and i applaude my parents for always putting us kids first, always making sure theres was food on the table and a roof over our heads, christ, i havent gotten an x-mas gift in years, but i still went out and spent $400+ on a gift for my mom & family ( the computer im building ) but even if i couldnt get anyone a gift, my family would still love me.. x-mas is about being together with the ones you love, always remember that man :D

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

:unsure: couldnt i get atleast a card for my birthday and christmas im alwasy mad anway cause ill be happy and then my cousins dad will buy his oldest(13) a 42' plasma for his room and thenhave to come over my house and rub it in my face all day <_<

i asked for a case of bawls for my birthday( www.thinkgeek.com ) for $25 :/ then when i knew she didnt get it somthing from checkers(goota eat) :( and she yelled: I DONT HAVE A crapING DIME <_<