:(

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

Hay thats BAD.. who is willing to give up 5 bucks for the poor kid.. comon.. no Christmas or b-day.. How yould you like it.. maby? Anybody intrested.. i suggest you pm Ballz2TheWallz and tell him. So you can get his address!! BE KIND THIS YEAR, 5 DOLLARS IS NOT ALOT. I WILL SEND HIM A 5. How abote anybody els! Ballz2TheWallz pm me! il send ya a 5

ya man sorry to hear about what your goin through. i had a bday party once and noone showed up (last time i have a bday party) anyways, if you need anything pc related gimma a ring, i got some stuff in a box somewhere. also, where are you located? jw (see above post)

Gees, kid sounds like your mom is busting her hump for you... being a single parent is one of the hardest things in the world, she obviously loves you... so cut her some slack.

When I was growing up, I once had to just walk away from everything I owned, toys/bike/books etc. but it was okay you know... 'cause I still had my family, and like Kalu posted before christmas is about family, period.

Happy Birthday for tommorrow, and sorry to hear about your dad, I haven't been permitted to see my 7 y.o. for the last 6 mths. (ex-###### manipulating him - cutting off phone etc.) so I just hope he wakes up and smells the coffee in time, for your sake, as much as his. :)

Edited by tazwegion

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

i dont have any other parts or money to put it to use

but thanks for all the greatfull offers