The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

To be perfectly honest that bonnet looks sh¡t ugly, it has way to much going on imo.

The color kinds of masks it, you can't really tell the hood scoop goes both ways from all angles.

Though now that you point it out it makes me wonder WTF is up with it being a reverse cowl and an angled front facing scoop in one.

The color kinds of masks it, you can't really tell the hood scoop goes both ways from all angles.

Though now that you point it out it makes me wonder WTF is up with it being a reverse cowl and an angled front facing scoop in one.

Exactly why I don't like it, if it was a plain hood like that of the ford mustang boss I would be much happier.

13MustangBoss302_19.jpg

Actually I don't rate any of the front end of the car it's all wrong and the curves don't look right to me :/

Oh and just bought some Doritos having me some nachoes for breakfast

Just bought an HTC Desire with an otterbox case for $60.

Though I had forgotten that earlier I bid one another one as well, I ended up winning both.

$55 bucks shipped and the second one is yours, I literally just paid $70 for it last night:

LINK

These are US Cellular phones BTW.

Just bought an HTC Desire with an otterbox case for $60.

Though I had forgotten that earlier I bid one another one as well, I ended up winning both.

$55 bucks shipped and the second one is yours, I literally just paid $70 for it last night:

LINK

These are US Cellular phones BTW.

BUMP

Anyone interested?

My new monitor arrived today! :D So much lighter and sleeker than my old. Going to keep messing with the settings on it to find a good balance, still debating on calibration too. Looks good out of the box though, may not need much calibration at all.