The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Half a tank of gas, too poor for a full one right now. $45

Can't wait for that paycheck Friday...

Half a tank cost $45? Wow... I don't even hit $30 for 3/4 of a tank. :lol:

Half a tank cost $45? Wow... I don't even hit $30 for 3/4 of a tank. :lol:

Dang, what kind of car? I have a pretty big tank and it takes premium so... Bye bye dollars. :lol:

Dang, what kind of car? I have a pretty big tank and it takes premium so... Bye bye dollars. :lol:

Honda Civic. It has a 12 gallon tank but I usually put in 8 gallons whenever I stop at a gas station. Regular ftw. :P

Honda Civic. It has a 12 gallon tank but I usually put in 8 gallons whenever I stop at a gas station. Regular ftw. :P

I envy you!

My mustang has a 16gallon but goes through it pretty quick. it got decent economy when it was stock. now it gets around 14 in the city. :(

23.2 gallon tank, it takes premium, and it's expensive here. :(

Unless you are in the throttle hard.There is really no need to always run premium.

Save yourself a few bucks and drop down a grade or two. Your ECU will compensate by adjusting the timing. and so on.

I drove a Z06 Corvette for a little over a month on regular with no problems.

It had lost a little power. But it ran just fine. No knocking or pinging.

Filled up the Blazer 20gals of regular $78.

The needle was sitting on walk. :haha:

Unless you are in the throttle hard.There is really no need to always run premium.

Save yourself a few bucks and drop down a grade or two. Your ECU will compensate by adjusting the timing. and so on.

I drove a Z06 Corvette for a little over a month on regular with no problems.

It had lost a little power. But it ran just fine. No knocking or pinging.

Filled up the Blazer 20gals of regular $78.

The needle was sitting on walk. :haha:

not to jack the thread, but that depends. Some cars you could get away with doing that. I used to have a 97 Cadillac Eldorado with the northstar. It runs a higher compression ratio than the LS series engines. I could run about a tank of regular gas through it before i would get pinging/intermittent service engine light.

My mustang(2006 gt), could run perfectly fine with 86/87 octane when it was factory stock. With the tune/parts that are on it now, it wont even idle right with anything less than 91 octane. (and I'm not talking about a complete engine rebuild, just a lot of bolt ons and a heavy tune.)

Anyways, to redeem myself of this thread-jacking, I'm about to pre-order the balls of steel edition duke nukem forever.

Edited by sYstEmATiC

More than likely going to pick up the Asus x58 Sabertooth, 6GB of Dominator ram, and an i7 950 as soon as I can round up the disposable funds.

Possibly nab an OCZ SSD if I can convince the Mrs. Fixedgear it's a good idea.

Recently I purchased: Pizza, and a pair of 460GTX's from Speedwaynative.

Just out of curiosity... did Speedwaynative also supply the pizza?