The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Well since I live in town now I'm going to take the wind shield and fluff off the bike. I am going to keep the parts but to me plastic parts just don't belong on an in town bike.

I am thinking stripped down shaft driven street fighter. But I am keeping the exhaust stock, if I changed it I would have to re-jet the carbs, and that means finding after market parts for a 28 year old bike.

Yeah I suppose with 80s bikes it is more of a street fighter look then a cafe racer look.

Post up a before and after shot when you're done, I really like minimalistic bikes.

Yeah I suppose with 80s bikes it is more of a street fighter look then a cafe racer look.

Post up a before and after shot when you're done, I really like minimalistic bikes.

Street fighter and Cafe racer are basically the same thing. Mine has too much electronics to look like a cafe racer.

Plan is to remove plastic and polish up the paint and not worry about what I should call it.

Mine has too much electronics to look like a cafe racer.
I've seen some fairly new looking electronicy bikes have their wire fairly well hidden.

Then again i bet that takes a whole lot of time to get it to look right,

Plan is to remove plastic and polish up the paint and not worry about what I should call it.
Good idea, just call it a 'Motorcycle'.

1 Cisco-Linksys Refurbished E1000 Wireless-N Router - E1000RM

Got it to finally replace my dying Linksys WAP11 (yes, it's 802.11b). No more rebooting it EVERY day to get my wireless working again. :lol:

Oh yeah - signed on a contract to rent a new place starting this August. Went from resigning on $1620 a month rent down to $700 plus utilities...it's a welcome change. Thankfully it's actually bigger than my current place, a house (instead of a condo/apartment), and has AT&T U-Verse. :)