The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Hella expensive per semester, but at least you have scholarships and such to take it down. Gotta love how much university costs.

For real man. I'd be paying over $25,000 per semester (or $50,000 a year) if I dormed at my college, but since I only live 20 min. away, I'd rather drive then pay more.

For real man. I'd be paying over $25,000 per semester (or $50,000 a year) if I dormed at my college, but since I only live 20 min. away, I'd rather drive then pay more.

What school are you going to? Damn!

Semester. $2350 a month? I don't have nyt's parents! :lol:

So your dorm, without a scholarship, is almost $700 a month? Jesus. For that kind of coin I'd be living off campus. My house rent is only $10 more than that and I have a 3 bedroom house. :teehee:

So your dorm, without a scholarship, is almost $700 a month? Jesus. For that kind of coin I'd be living off campus. My house rent is only $10 more than that and I have a 3 bedroom house. :teehee:

Precisely my argument. And it's the smallest crappiest dorm. It's two to a room, no kitchen, etc. I was looking at houses for students, shared with 3-4 other people. A nice place was like $350 a month. F*cking mandatory freshman living on campus bs... Next year I'll be off-campus, I'll have a garage for the Mustang, an actual kitchen so I can cook, etc. And to top it off, I'll finally be with my girlfriend again. :D

Thanks guys, I've been saving for the Submariner for some time. It's actually a slightly older model (2007) but I don't like the newer, larger maxi case and I got a pretty decent deal for it from my local dealer. Right now I'm saving up for an Omega Speedmaster

Thanks guys, I've been saving for the Submariner for some time. It's actually a slightly older model (2007) but I don't like the newer, larger maxi case and I got a pretty decent deal for it from my local dealer. Right now I'm saving up for an Omega Speedmaster

I had an Invicta clone of that exact watch. Unless you looked closely you couldn't tell...till it quit running. :lol: