The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I just bought a deep tissue massage from a slender young woman with long blond hair and world class headlights. :biggrin: Needless to say, I spent the hour staring at her lovely bare

feet through the hole in the table's face cradle.

I just bought a deep tissue massage from a slender young woman with long blond hair and world class headlights. :biggrin: Needless to say, I spent the hour wishing I could stare at her lovely bare

breasts.

Fixed.

Did you get a happy ending?

Edited by Onion

Few more pieces for my closet gamer rig at work when I get all the parts in I will be starting a work log because come hell or high water I am going to fit my Noctua D14 into an HP midtower I also recently bought another dremel for work since the VP took ours home and has forgotten to bring it back.

1 x ($28.99) Crucial Ballistix 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model BLT2KIT2G3D1608DT1TX0

$28.99

1 x ($16.99) LITE-ON DVD Burner - Bulk 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black SATA Model iHAS124-04 - OEM

$16.99

$25 - Saints Row 3

Played it a bit, $25 well spent!

Its a great game ! But you should've gotten it when it was on special for half of that in the Steam Summer Sale :P

Its a great game ! But you should've gotten it when it was on special for half of that in the Steam Summer Sale :P

I was out of town with my girlfriend on vacation, I missed the summer sale. :(

Bought and just finished installing my EK Acetal + Copper 7970 waterblock with EK custom 7970 backplate :D Which I got at a bargain 2nd hand price - half of what it would cost at retailers and it was still sealed and unopened :D

Overclocked (1200MHz core at 1.3V and 1700MHz mem at 1.7V) GPU temps are now in the low 40C's when they used to be 80C's and VRM temps are now low 40C's when they used to be 90C's

So my temps have basically halved :D :D :D

Edited by Midnight Rider

Bought and just finished installing my EK Acetal + Copper 7970 waterblock with EK custom 7970 backplate :D Which I got at a bargain 2nd hand price - half of what it would cost at retailers and it was still sealed and unopened :D

Overclocked (1200MHz core at 1.3V and 1700MHz mem at 1.7V) GPU temps are now in the low 40C's when they used to be 80C's and VRM temps are now low 40C's when they used to be 90C's

So my temps have basically halved :D :D :D

So what happens when you "upgrade" that 7970 next week? :lol:

So what happens when you "upgrade" that 7970 next week? :lol:

I wont be upgrading my 7970 until around March next year when it is the release of the GTX780 which is confirmed to use GK110 or get a HD8970

£75 for a Samsung Galaxy Ace (At last)

Been using the same old Sony Ericsson for ages now, half the buttons don't even work, and the speaker doesn't work unless you put it on loudspeaker, which is great in a conversation with the bank in the middle of a busy train...