Crysis Warhead!

malmsteenisgod

I'm pretty excited about the new Crysis Warhead, but I don't know why. I liked the single player game, but I hated the multiplayer and didn't play it for more than a few hours. The story line was great, loved seeing really kick . graphics and explosions, but yet it pissed me off that my pc would occasionally run slow, not to mention a million game crashes on the final level.

With the graphics being toned down a bit in the upcoming game, however I might give it a try. But I feel like this is more of an expansion or just a small addition to the original game since it's just the same storyline, played by a different character who takes a slightly different path yet we know how it's all going to end.

But enough about what I think. What are your opinion/thoughts on the upcoming Crysis Warhead?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly the graphics engine is optimized to run better on mid range systems. I hope it takes advantage of crossfire. I am looking forward to it even though its not really a continuation of the story. Anyone who doesn't like crysis probably didn't like the performance they were getting or couldn't run everything on high. I am looking forward to Far Cry 2 more though. I think warhead sales are going to gauge weather they continue the series or not. Definitely going to gauge if they will continue on PC since they are so sold on piracy as being a major concern for them.

Crytek still made a profit from Crysis, through the piracy. People who pirate most likely won't buy the game in the first place. So they aren't really losing real sales. They aren't losing anything. Plus you can pirate games on the 360 and Wii, the only console that isn't hacked is the PS3.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Crytek still made a profit from Crysis, through the piracy. People who pirate most likely won't buy the game in the first place. So they aren't really losing real sales. They aren't losing anything. Plus you can pirate games on the 360 and Wii, the only console that isn't hacked is the PS3.

I was reading an interview with one of the crytek guys and they seem overly concerned with the piracy problem. If people really like the game it will get bought. Piracy is a small percent. While I agree that if a game is good it should be given the respect of being purchased, I do think game developers need to stop worring about piracy because it won't be stopped.

I was reading an interview with one of the crytek guys and they seem overly concerned with the piracy problem. If people really like the game it will get bought. Piracy is a small percent. While I agree that if a game is good it should be given the respect of being purchased, I do think game developers need to stop worring about piracy because it won't be stopped.

Unforchantly more game developers think that the solution to solving the piracy problem with games is to only make games for consoles instead of both because it is much harder for someone to get a pirated game to work on a console then a PC.

Anyways I'll probably get Crysis Warhead when it comes out. Crysis had a great campaign mode I didn't like the multiplayer that much though.

I would rather save my money and pick up Farcry 2. It will be pretty and if its anything like the last game it will have a good story.

Edited by SMeeD

Welll, for me, itll probably be an "epic win" as you say, cause I love eye candy games..

Edit: Farcry 2 will be a win for me as well.

Soon as I get my X2 back.. :/

Edited by Ste

Welll, for me, itll probably be an "epic win" as you say, cause I love eye candy games..

Edit: Farcry 2 will be a win for me as well.

Soon as I get my X2 back.. :/

Yes. Game is sure nice to look at.