Crysis Warhead!

malmsteenisgod

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished it aswel. Though a little bit short I enjoyed every minute of it. Definitely worth the cash.

I played the game on the 'mainstream' setting. It runs alot smoother than the original. Played it the whole way through without a single crash. Tried running it on 'gamer' but my 9800's are not quite up to the challenge. Not even going to bother with the 'enthusiast' setting.

Edited by Magel

I have so much fun doing this:

In one of the early levels:

Set

Time_scale = .1 (from 1)

and

g_suitspeedmult = 120 (from 2.5 or whatever)

then run around with the shotgun..

Fun times.

Finished it aswel. Though a little bit short I enjoyed every minute of it. Definitely worth the cash.

I played the game on the 'mainstream' setting. It runs alot smoother than the original. Played it the whole way through without a single crash. Tried running it on 'gamer' but my 9800's are not quite up to the challenge. Not even going to bother with the 'enthusiast' setting.

I played it at 1280X1024 Enthusiast and 2x AA. Looked pretty and ran fairly smooth.

Id think youd want higher resolution and lower settings.

Higher resolution the more detail...

Meh.

Yea I prefer to game at higher resolutions and sacrifice game detail. Resolutions below 1600x1200 on my monitor look to weird no matter what the detail is, its capable of 1920x1200. I suppose its just personal preference. Its still a wild game no matter what it looks like though lol.

Edited by Magel

The ice formations are cool. I can not figure out why my FPS drops by %50 during the ice maps, the same happened during crysis. Does falling snow create that much of a drain on the gpu? The rain during the final map of crysis did not do this.

Overall its a win. Won't say epic win because there are some wired issues. for example sometimes the walking animations do not work during the frozen paradise level (the one where you have to fight the nano suit guys inside the aircraft carrier) and sometimes they do not. I've got videos of this but I can't get it uploaded.

The ice formations are cool. I can not figure out why my FPS drops by %50 during the ice maps, the same happened during crysis. Does falling snow create that much of a drain on the gpu?

Thought I was the only one experiencing this....