Crysis Warhead!

malmsteenisgod

Sometimes thats all I do.

For Crysis, I put devmode on, Cloak on with infinite energy, and I use fly mode to go anywhere and just take in sites.

Or I put on Ai_Ignoreplayer

And then I snipe people..

Edited by Ste

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PCZone just gave it a 92/100 in their review of it. They say that the AI has been improved in the singleplayer as well as some changes to the multiplayer. That alone might be enough to make me get the game. However, they also mention that there's only going to be about 5 hours of gameplay. But, if the multiplayer is good enough then it might be able to keep my attention for a much longer. But 5 hours for a $25 game still doesn't seem very great.

Edited by malmsteenisgod

PCZone just gave it a 92/100 in their review of it. They say that the AI has been improved in the singleplayer as well as some changes to the multiplayer. That alone might be enough to make me get the game. However, they also mention that there's only going to be about 5 hours of gameplay. But, if the multiplayer is good enough then it might be able to keep my attention for a much longer. But 5 hours for a $25 game still doesn't seem very great.

If they say 5 hours, I am probably looking at 10 so thats okay for 25 bucks.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=196747

I really hope Xfire performs better in warhead.

IGN Review: http://pc.ign.com/articles/909/909584p1.html

Edited by InCrYsIs

I imagine it'll be about as good as most other FPS games I've seen in recently. Which is to say it'll be worth playing through once (assuming they don't have any stupid alien ship bullcrap) and then putting aside.

Edited by technodanvan

i like how they removed 64x in warhead, great way to run better on midrange systems.. :glare:

only a 32bin folder. also this whole DRM thing is bugging me, first we have bioshock than mass effect, spore and crysis. i mean comon it will not stop people from pirating it in fact they need to take a lesson S.T.A.K.E.R as starforce may be a pain but it truly works. this just leaves me to buy games off of steam from now on or just not at all.

its simply math, single player always gonna be pirated no matter what the protection is and people are willing to pay money for online games just not single player. its almost a "bonus" that comes extra with your disc you expect to play and will be played pirated or legal.