Peltier Cooling And Power Supply

road-runner

I have ordered the Maze 4-1 cooling blocks, and 226w Peltier kit for the P4 3.2C, do you think the Antec true 550 watt will run the peltier along with the rest of my system, 4 80mm fans, 1-DVD Burner 1-CD/RW, and a Eheim 1250 pump but its 110volts, and the 3-80mm fans than cool the radiator, I am using the Koolance case and radiator but going to replace the pump and resivoir and all Maze 41 cooling blocks for the CPU, GPU, and the northwood, the same system in my sig.

It might handle all that stuff...but I wouldn't chance it. In order to run a pelt the right way, I'd get a Mean Well like found here

Without one of those, you really risk over-stressing the PSU. Plus, with a Mean Well, you don't have to splice and connect wires on your PSU, it keeps things clean.

It might handle all that stuff...but I wouldn't chance it. In order to run a pelt the right way, I'd get a Mean Well like found here

Without one of those, you really risk over-stressing the PSU. Plus, with a Mean Well, you don't have to splice and connect wires on your PSU, it keeps things clean.

Thanks, I just ordered it also maybe I can get it all sent at once, it was only 3 hours ago I ordered the other stuff, I am going to try to use the Koolance radiator its the new one thats 6.75" x 0.94" x 11.63" I barely could get that 1/4" hose on to it so I took it all apart and 3/8 tubing fits it fine so I am going to try to use it with there 3 80mm fans and danger dens 3/8 blocks and the peltier and the bigger pump and resevoir I hope it will work

pelt do not like normal psu like we use in computers

they are not stable... its a switching psu

for a pelt u should use a 12v travo like the mean well from above

see oc-shop but if u spent all that money why don't u buy a nice asetek system

asetek

cost some but u will have some