How Many Case Fans Do You Have...

Xtreme21

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um am I the only one who read the subject. Says how many "CASE" fans not hardware fans do u have. That means just the intake and exhaust fans for th case not the cpu and vid card and bridge fans. Nor the rad fans on your water cooling.

Um am I the only one who read the subject.  Says how many "CASE" fans not hardware fans do u have.  That means just the intake and exhaust fans for th case not the cpu and vid card and bridge fans.  Nor the rad fans on your water cooling.

Ummmm okay, I think we all explain how are cases are setup (fan location and such). If you are that interested in finding the correct number do the math. The koolance has fans on the top of the case that work ALSO like top exhaust fans, people with raditators in the front of there case double them as intake so they count too. PSU fans help with exhaust too... who is to judge if they count or not. I don't think it's worth moaning about how people judge what counts and doesn't as a case fan, I mean they are fans (may it be vid card, northbridge) in a "case" that help in cooling. It fits the description of a case fan to me