P4 EE

asus

Is the P$ EE i mean P4 EE  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is the P$ EE i mean P4 EE

• $1000 for a cpu, i could build a better computer with AMD anyway?
    • Im rich, so i want the best?
    • Intel's poor excuse for keeping peoples eyes of AMD 64bit computing!!
    • What a waste!
    • A regular P4 3.2 Ghz is fine.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wine, wine wine... its a poll, the reason of the poll, is to see what people think, this does not nessisarrly bash intel. I want to see, and im shure others, want to see, what everybody thinks about the price tag of the EE by intel, it seams pointless to me to spend over 1000 bucks on a CPU. GETTING PEOPLES OPINIONS, IS THAT NOT THE REASON OF THE POLL? or is it?

Edited by asus

so your saying if you had the money you wouldn't buy one? don't think about it in your present position, but say you were on the baord of a major company making $300k a year. i would, i would buy lots of things if i had the money, not everything, but certain things.

some people consider my current computer pointless. to be honest i could have done fine with my xp2100, but i felt it was time for an upgrade and the funds where there.

so your saying if you had the money you wouldn't buy one? don't think about it in your present position, but say you were on the baord of a major company making $300k a year. i would, i would buy lots of things if i had the money, not everything, but certain things.

some people consider my current computer pointless. to be honest i could have done fine with my xp2100, but i felt it was time for an upgrade and the funds where there.

I couldn't have said it better myself....