How's This For A Deal?

That's a 400% mark-up on it's face value!

Which is even wierder as the US $ is at a pretty weak value internationally at the moment, and has been for about a year now.

Some people keep coin sets and if it is just the right coin then its worth more than face value.

I don't know however why you would go onto eBay for such a common coin, you would think you would just wait to get it in your pocket at the store or whatever.

I know I check my change pile every week to see if I have anything good.

It is also worth more (from a collectors stand point) if it is an uncirculated coin or a circulated coin of excellent quality.

I have a penny collection from 200 down to 1947 (all mintages on most) and a few scattered below that point with the lowest being a 1926.

They all range from AG (almost good) to F (fine).

I also collect stamps and foreign currencies...

Edited by Andrewr05

Some people keep coin sets and if it is just the right coin then its worth more than face value.

It is also worth more (from a collectors stand point) if it is an uncirculated coin or a circulated coin of excellent quality.

I have a penny collection from 2005 down to 1947 (all mintages on most) and a few scattered below that pint with the lowest being a 1926.

They all range from G (good) to F (fine).

1982 beat up quarter? Heh...maybe if you really really wanted it. :lol:

1982 beat up quarter? Heh...maybe if you really really wanted it. :lol:
Like I said, its all in what you need.

Maybe some is creating a circulated quarter set?

You never know.

Here's a better one for example:

1982 P & D BU QUARTERS

Both Philadelphia and Denver mints at near BU (Brilliant Uncirculated) quality.

1982 was just one of those years whee you were never really guaranteed a quality piece, even if you ordered from the mint.

Which is why (just for a random example) a 1985 P or D BU could be exponentially more rare and worth more than a 1986 of the same grade.

Edited by Andrewr05

Sorry, but I don't think there is a big market for a 1982 quarter that looks like it fell out of a crack heads fanny pack.

LMAO

To United States -- US $3.25

Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping

Service to United States