Site might be down - please read

Angry_Games

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Reel PM'd be a couple of times I knew something was up.

Then Praz called me and we decided that it was the massive pRon collection that doc and steve have been assembling that was causing the bandwidth drain.

Since Travis had not responded to my PMs we were pretty sure that he had been captured by gypsies or something equally sinister.

All the signs were obviously pointing to the conclusion that Sharp and the rest of the Brits were launching some type of coup.

(forum time changed to GMT, pictures of Prince Charles as their avatars, links to Elton John's official fan website in their sigs, the typical tricks those crumpet munching, tea-swilling bastages pull)

Kranky Old Lady's posts served to solidify our conclusion that she was part of the coup and Praz surmized that she was offering gifts of those little wooden shoes to the Brits and had asked to be appointed Viceroy of the Netherlands.

I posted some crazy memory timings and since Sharp did not answer immediately we knew that he was behind it.

Praz then modded his brand new X58 board for time travel and moved the entire forum to April 2nd and read the posts from today.

We decided to keep "mum" and let the coup play out and take sides with whatever faction won.

So NO!

Neither John or I were fooled by any of this.

Or this stupid cover story about an April Fool's Joke.

Got to get up pretty early in the morning to fool the oldfahts.

Rado didn't know squat. I am the one who kept saying it was an April Fools joke, I even mentioned to Ingrid that doc might be in on it. I might have mentioned it to rado too.

I wasn't so much pissed, rather annoyed. I had a few posts I wanted to make and had to delete half my PMs so I could send a message to soundx. I guess banning someone makes the PM box limit revert to the default. I downloaded them , but it's not the same.

I had you all fooled thinking I was fooled.

I was playing Devil's advocate for the hell of it; even so I knew from the minute I read the announcement that it had to be a well-planned prank.

Kranky Old Lady's posts served to solidify our conclusion that she was part of the coup and Praz surmized that she was offering gifts of those little wooden shoes to the Brits and had asked to be appointed Viceroy of the Netherlands.

And im so innocent...