Success At Running Crysis At Maximum Settings

Praz

i remember lots of articles about the perfect crysis machine, but they used a slightly smaller budget then NASA does....

im so glad i dont pay tax for that :P

Our tax dollars at work, eh?

Especially since most people already don't care as it is, let alone "within the next month"

No wonder its 2008 and our greatest inventions still revolve around putting more crap on a cell phone. I can no longer watch science fiction movies, it's getting too depressing. Oh but heeeey! It's 2008 and NASA can run an over glorified, hyped up game written by one of the worst game developers at max settings ...for 10 minutes, all is well. Yippee Kay Ay

They should just shut NASA down, you know how many Americans we could feed with the money wasted on outer space exploration? It doesn't make any sense to me; not only do we feed other nations while we have poverty right in our own country, no we gotta take it even further and try to go to other planets, while we can't even manage to live on earth without wrecking havoc on our own ecosystem. :confused:

It's an obvious gag story. If the image on screen at Mission Control didn't catch your attention then the line "Using a custom built Cray XT3 Opteron supercomputer," should have tipped you off.

BTW Supercomputers don't run on VISTA with DX10.

@ReelFiles

How about we leave NASA alone and get rid of a few of the entitlements that are sucking the life out of taxpayers by several orders of magnitude more.