Sins of a Solar Empire

Angry_Games

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, i didn't think i'd be this tired. I can't even believe i had tossed around the idea meeting some people downtown. Let's just try for Sunday mid-afternoon/evening. Pick a time so i know what to aim for.

I have no idea when i will be around sunday as of now. We have a big project that HAS to be done for monday morning and there are only 2 of us (good job to the people that layed off someone in our department and leaving us even MORE crippled -_-)

When we decide to leave here tonight, i will be able to better gauge the time i will be around.

That sux man, but HEY!!!... it's an opportunity to excel now right? :rolleyes:

Twocents:

aiight sounds good man, we can always work on some 4 player maps (2 of us against 2 comps) and if EllisD can join us we can switch to some 3v3 maps np, and keep increasing if others decide to join.

Since you're in Indiana I'm gonna guess 6pm means EDT to you. Correct me with the correct time zone if you're not in Indiana.

been playing all along...lol

playing tonight with a few of us and having a little fun...smaller maps arent near as much challenge as the bigger maps

EDIT: maybe hit or miss...? just ran out for the midnight sale of Mario-Kart-Wii so gonna go run the wife off the track and have some fun...;)

I just bought this game myself, freaking awesome. Looks like it will last a long time.

At the minute its like trying to learn chinese, im slowly getting the hang of defending the planet but every time I build a fleet it gets wasted 2 minutes after I get to another planet.