Some jerk stole my lunch today

red930

After the Sunday Superbowl party I attended was over at 7:30pm there was a .-ton of food leftover. So, me not wanting to see good food go to waste (and because I'm such a pig tongue.gif ) I grabbed the largest paper plate I could find and loaded it up.

I took home a couple of large pieces of grilled pork loin, deep fried turkey, BBQ wings, Swedish meatballs, stuffed chicken meatballs, baked beans with bacon, three bean salad, a few lil' smokies wrapped in bacon and a few mini-dogs.

Half of what I got was ate last night with the intention of having the remainder for lunch today. Once I arrived to work I put the paper plate with the leftovers - clearly marked with my name - in the shared fridge.

Lo and behold when I have the opportunity to take lunch the plate is not in the fridge. Its nowhere to be found. frown.gif

I hope the little thief enjoyed the meal because if I catch someone stealing my food there butt will be taken directly to their manager who will take the appropriate action.

On a more positive note, I keep extra food in the form of sausages and hot dog buns in the fridge just in case I forget to bring lunch. At least I got something to eat in the short time I have to get lunch. Quite surprised they didn't steal them too. Bastage.

I had a guy at work who would nick your lunch at every chance so i though i'll get the little xxxxer i made a chilli sandwich so hot and foul tasting it would kill.

found out who the sandwich thief was, found him in the toilet puking his guts up.

it was very funny....oh and he never did it again.

I took home a couple of large pieces of grilled pork loin, deep fried turkey, BBQ wings, Swedish meatballs, stuffed chicken meatballs, baked beans with bacon, three bean salad, a few lil' smokies wrapped in bacon and a few mini-dogs.

The only consolation is the thief probably had a heart attack from eating all that.

We had trouble with some one stealing lunch out of the refrig. So we did set them up with Alpo, lettuce and tomato- between a couple slices of bread.

Sure enough someone ate them. Then we walk around the work place whistling for a dog. Everyone asks us what we were doing. When we told them, everyone was laughing except for two of them. Can you say GOTCHA.

I got the thieving bastard. :D

Last night I fixed two different plates of chicken stir fry. One plate was normal the other plate had the chicken injected with pure habenero sauce.

He's not a happy squatter right now.

It wasn't me. :P

Yep that suck the big one Ace, sorry about that.

I had a drink stolen and I post this on the frig;

To the Common Thief,

You took my apple juice on 1 Nov 2007 between 12:30 pm and 4:15 pm. I want it back. If you are man enough to talk to me about this. Call me at extension x3637.

Furthermore this refrigerator is NOT your personal food locker. If you don’t bring it and put it in this refrigerator it’s not yours to take.

Have the guts to call me!

James

x3637

LMAO - I saw "chicken injected with..." and my mind started racing. Nice thing bout choosing habenero sauce is that like with 3stars story, you're gonna get him coming AND going. Two for the price of one! Glad you got the theif, I never did figure out who stole my lunches and drinks... which is good for them. Especially since the last time it happened I was working the 7pm to 7am shift ...not a whole lot of food replacement opportunities at 2am. Hell even during the day, there isn't much around at that location.