DFI or ASUS 939 SLI Mobo

jlqrb

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I will PM you both as soon as I find it; it's in one of my storage bins in my storage closet. I can't look for it until my wife gets home from work since I am watching my son and he's too young to be left unsupervised.

Yea, that's cool. I sold him that motherboard last week and totally forgot all about the module. The sound module died probably 2 years ago or so and never worried about it. I just bought a creative card for it.

But it was my responsibility to tell him and I forgot. I tried finding everything I could for it to ship.

So rather than wasting time and money on something that might not work, why don't you hook the guy up. I found the plastic holder for the module, but have yet to find the actual sound module itself. I could have sworn I saw it a few weeks ago. Appreciate it.

So rather than wasting time and money on something that might not work, why don't you hook the guy up. I found the plastic holder for the module, but have yet to find the actual sound module itself. I could have sworn I saw it a few weeks ago. Appreciate it.

Um...lemme know if you don't need that plastic bit.