need for speed is CRAP

3stars

i have to say after many years playing racing games and sims this would have to be the worst pile of s**t i have ever had the misfortune to purchase.

be warned folks buy at you own peril it'll be good money down the drain

Which version are you referring to?

I've always enjoyed the different NFS iterations; but haven't yet tried ProStreet.

Only thing I can really foresee being an issue with ProStreet is that it's got pretty demanding graphics.

yeah it the pro street the graphics are great i've got it on ps3 on a 42 inch 1080p lcd screen but the gameplay and "story line" is woeful and theres this comentary in the backgroud between races that makes me want to put my foot thruogh the screen i guess i'm waiting for the grand tourismo to come out on ps3 whern that does i'll go back to racing games but untill then i'll just have to wait

• 3 weeks later...

Heh. I'm still playing Most Wanted. I've played (and loved) just about every one of them. I got ProStreet for Christmas, and have to agree with the OP. From installing it, to creating an alias to navigation... it's a piece of crap. It's a shame too because I think it finally supports a clutch and shifter (I have the Logitech G25).

The graphics are sweet, but I'm thinking this will be my last NFS.

Anyway, I still haven't played Carbon, and I hear it's not much different from Most Wanted, so I'll probably pick that up (about $19) and call it quits.

i manage to trade it in and got another pile of crap(resistance fall of man) at least i managed to finish it, very repeditive game i heard that grand tourismo is doing the prologe thing again but it looks like i'll have to buy it this time (bit of a con if you ask me)

i'll let you all know what its like

ok, my brother has Pro Street on PS3 and I have to say...it really sucks. I still have NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and play it on Xbox once in a while (going to check to see if it's 360 backwards compatible). The street racing one after that was pretty cool, momma and I gave it a good amount of play.

But this new Pro Street and the few previous ones have just plain sucked in my opinion. Forza Motorsport 2 = holy crap what a great racing game. Too bad it's 360 only.