• John Kerry
    • Dick Gephardt
    • Al Sharpton
    • Carol Moseley Braun
    • George "Dubya" Bush
    • John Buchana
    • Blake Ashby
    • Other Democrat
    • Third Party Member (wait...there's third parties?!?!)
    • Don't know/Don't care/Can't vote
    • Other Republican

From the looks of this unscientific poll..... it looks like Bush has a commanding lead over the "Sorry Old Bunch" (As Barbara Bush calls them)

What I find humorous is Bush's approval rating jumps 10 points after they find Saddam.... (Couldn't they have backed him the whole time?)

Just shows how many stupid American's there are out there....... :O

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it just shows how fickle the stupid American public really is.....Hmmm, now has he fullfilled his pre-war promises, or even JUSTIFIED this war for that matter? Didn't think so.

how has he justified the war??? Well despite me knowing that it was justified all along....

Wait until Saddam is on trial and all the crap he's done is spewed to the public, and then i'd like you to look me, or anyone in the eye, and tell me it isn't a good thing we went over there and took Saddam out.

And not to mention the fact that we already killed Uday and Qsay...who some believe to be even worse than Saddam...especially Uday.

just checking in on this thread to see if its still alive.

hmmmmmmmm

yep, guess so :repost:

hey, well the debating has all been clean so far...at least all the parts i've read. so what's the harm in it? Trust me...i've been on forums where there were insane flaming and spamming...this isn't even CLOSE.

No, it just shows how fickle the stupid American public really is.....Hmmm, now has he fullfilled his pre-war promises, or even JUSTIFIED this war for that matter?  Didn't think so.

WAR cannot be justified... killing is wrong, but allowing people to suffer @ the hands of a brutal dictator is even worse... you may not agree with the way the public were "buttered" up in the begining of the conflict... facts were inconclusive to say the least... but a tyrant is gone... and justice will soon be served out apon him. :)

Edited by tazwegion

Yeah, killing things is a pretty quick and easy solution to most problems. Unfortuneatly, it has one drawback, it involves KILLING, which like Taz said, is wrong. And how did it solve racism?

The civil war by no means eliminated racism-freeing the slaves was a political tactic by Lincoln to encourage the union troops and get the rest of the union to support the war. It's hard to fight something that's in people's minds rather than governments.