• John Kerry
    • Dick Gephardt
    • Al Sharpton
    • Carol Moseley Braun
    • George "Dubya" Bush
    • John Buchana
    • Blake Ashby
    • Other Democrat
    • Third Party Member (wait...there's third parties?!?!)
    • Don't know/Don't care/Can't vote
    • Other Republican

I just wanted to get a general idea where everyone ranks on the political spectrum here at OCC.

I would "go green," if it weren't for the fact that I would be taking away a Democratic vote....

I would vote for Al Sharpton if he had any real chance to win (which he doesnt)

I will probably end up voting for for Howard Dean because he has the best chance to win.

http://www.deanforamerica.com/

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not "kidding" How are most of the people on this board ineligible or not registered? If they are eligible and not registered, then shame on them....but I don't get how you can say "most people" are not eligible or registerd...what do you base that on?!??!?!

i could care less who wins cause the way i see it most of the time people say one is better than the other then they slam the guy they put in office for making a mistake or two when if the other guy would been voted in he mite not have done that or mite have done worse

i could care less who wins cause the way i see it most of the time people say one is better than the other then they slam the guy they put in office for making a mistake or two when if the other guy would been voted in he mite not have done that or mite have done worse

Exactly how I view it.

I voted for bush, and I'll do it again.

:D:withstupid: Finally got a president with some Balls. He's more interested in giving back what the democrats take. I dont like being taxed to feed the lazy ones who can work but choose not to.(Foodstamps , medicare, medicaid,WIC.4 kids and no jobs living of the govt.)Also even though i will be old in time i dont want to pay for the elderly to go see their doctors just to get some social interaction. It takes money out of my pocket that i could invest for mine and my familys future. Just my thoughts !!!

I will probably end up voting for for Howard Dean because he has the best chance to win.

Thats not true Howie BUSH has the best chance to win ;)

YOU ALL know who I voted for :D

Edited by AYoKoNA

I voted for Bush and will likely do so again! If you vote for sharpton then you are a complete and utter moron! The man is so liberal! If the liberals had there way we would be a third work country dependant on "big brother" to fillour every need! Big government is bad no matter how you look at it! Takes to much control out of the individuals hands! :angry:

I figure we can cut all the retirement benifits right now, right now I am paying for my grandparents retirement. I don't want to pay taxes for what I don't get anything back from. I am going to vote Bush as far as I can tell. There will be nothing left of SS when I retire, that's why I am planning ahead. I have a roth IRA and for the last two years put in the maximum amount and will continue for years to come. I figure I have got to look out for myself, and I can do it better then anyone else can. I don't want to pay for all the social programs when I am the best guage of what I need and will need for the future.