DIY-Street Server status update

Angry_Games

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it all sorts out for ya shat!

P.S. Don't listen to Angry.

I mean, you know he's wacko don't you. :)

Dude lives in Idaho, plays hockey, and runs a nerd forum.

I asked how much he had towards the next server payment and he answered,

"thirty-eleventeen".

Da man be toasted. :D

Keep diggin' and give what you can, if ya can.

how bout your old lady, she got any dough?

Heh, Angry has a nice package consisting of a spare hard drive and cheap video card headed his way.

Donations don't have to be in cash. If Angry can use spare parts you all have laying around and sell them, then let him know!

(Start Flagrant Promotion)

If I can trade off the RAM I have for a X2 4400+ 939 CPU then I will donate to Angry a 3800+ I have as a backup to the cause.

(End Flagrant Promotion) :D

Guest r3d c0m3t

When will my purchases through Newegg come your way in the form of cash? If it's going to take a while, I could donate a little something in addition to that, say, $30-$50. :cool:

now im really debating, I feel I should donate, because I have learned everything I know about computers from this site. BUT I need to get a video card for my computer, which I will get from newegg through the site link ofcourse.

When will my purchases through Newegg come your way in the form of cash? If it's going to take a while, I could donate a little something in addition to that, say, $30-$50. :cool:

It takes about 60 days to fully get back to the site....thanks for the purchases every little bit helps keep this place up and us all a place to gather...;)

now im really debating, I feel I should donate, because I have learned everything I know about computers from this site. BUT I need to get a video card for my computer, which I will get from newegg through the site link ofcourse.

What video card are you looking for...?