DIY-Street Server status update

Angry_Games

Ok, I lost connection to angrygames.com and boisehockey.net last night and had to go into my CP to find out wtf happened (instance of Apache crash that ran those two domains). While there I thought I had better check out the billing period as I thought we had until Dec 28th to make the payment, but it's a good thing I looked as this is what it says:

diy_server-1.gif

so I've got to make a payment by 11-29-2007. Currently there has been $100.00 donated via paypal. That leaves $297 that needs to be made up before the end of the month, and I'm gonna be honest and tell you that there's no way in hell momma and I can come up with this. We are already behind with real bills (lol), so I'm going to leave this up to everyone else.

After this payment, we'll have 3 more months before the next one comes up, and by then the advertiser affiliates should be paying out enough for us to not have to worry about donations anymore (assuming we bring in some traffic and everyone clicks the links/banners).

Gonna sticky this for now as a companion to the other thread about DIY-Street Changes. I just didn't want this very important info buried in that thread somewhere.

Thanks everyone!

T

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linkage noted, and aptly used :D Just gotta get through this month right?

once the payment is made at the end of the month, we've got 3 months to generate some traffic and get people clicking/buying from our affiliate links, as well as encouraging you readers to come up with ideas or content to attract others.