What are you guys doing in the summer

Well, got the motorcycle, 2006 HD Sportster 883L, there is a thread around here somewhere. Speaking of getting married, my best friend who moved to Calgary is getting hitched in early August. I have been requisitioned to be the Best Man... :rolleyes: Now I need to find some cheap airline tickets... :confused:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working midnight shifts on base. :cool:

On the good side of that, since i'm used to staying up on night when I do go clubbin' by time everyone is starting to get tired I'm just gettin' started. But clubbing gets old so mostly just playing games these last few weeks. We be catching up on movies at work since the mid-crew don't care! One girl brings in old NES games.

Going to Vegas in August. Other than that, not much at all due to the crazy shifts.

• 3 weeks later...

well here is how my summer passed by.

i did not go to Dubai, i did some volunteer work but i was fired a week before i got a certificate (the reason i signed up to volunteer was to get some work experience).,i did not learn the guitar because i ended up being too busy,i did not teach my friend C# nor did my programming skills improve(i still suck),and i did not learn how to scuba dive.

though on a positive note i did get my parts that i need to build my pc. i am going to build it tomorrow.

Getting close to starting my custom case build; already have a lot of it modeled in Pro/E (IMHO Sketchup sucks). I just have to model the pump and drive cages. After that I've got enough to get started; but I still need to locate some good switches (the bulgin switches/LEDs look good but are hard to come by in the US, I may have to call them to see if they could send me a few). Keep your eyes open for my worklog.

right now I'm packing up the computer lab...i ******* HATE MOVING!!!!

I'll be on here and there for the rest of the day but most likely as of tonight, I'll bring all the rigs down including the server and get them set for the move Tuesday yay! (GRRRRR!!!!)

Moving sucks - I definitely feel your pain there :mad: But it'll work out for the best and I doubt you'll regret the decision and be glad you did it.

Your post here reminded me of your big firesale - i posted an update there. No rush to read it since I am now officially too poor to be making any computer purchases but figured I owed you that much.

Guest r3d c0m3t

I'll be doing a lot of home renovation for the rest of the summer, and into the fall, as well as getting back on my feet which is never easy, but it must be done. :cool:

hang with my friends as much as possible, im leving them @ end of summer for college, skate a ton, play a lot of guitar(just bought me a new electric) and listen to a lot of music, learn linux better er and ughhh try not to drink too often. hmm work only two days a week, for gas money and small things ( i cant buy anythign cool anymore : P)