Core2 975, 965, or i650/i680 motherboard

Angry_Games

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got an Infinity 975 lying here collecting dust. I had meant to put it up for sale with the other stuff but too busy at work.

lol i got too many DFI boards...I want something better than DFI (which is just about anything honestly)

really interested in the nvidia boards since I've never had one yet...bump for anyone who wants to trade!

I am really loving my Asus P5N32-E SLI. Over the weekend I will be able to get some serious clocking time in. Working on stabilizing DDR1000 1T. Performance numbers look real good so far. If I can get 1T stable it runs faster than the 975.

Awesome CP...

I bit the bullet and bought the damned DFI P965 board. It looks really nice... we'll see about the whole performance thing. Everything should be in for me tonight to get running.

I had the same board for a few weeks. It is very solid and stable up until 375FSB or so. The onboard audio is decent, but nowhere near a decent sound card, it has only one PCI slot which when I had an SLI setup on it was covered up so I was stuck with onboard sound. It won't be so much of an issue when we see a PCI-E sound card.