Dfi Club

It looks like the DFI Club site did'nt last long then. I think it's been down for the last 3 days or so. Anybody know what's going on?

I hate going there.. simply because seeing ass4inat8r (however the hell he spells it) post like crazy (150+ posts in the first two days) just gets annoying. He's slowed down a bit but still has 100 more posts than the person ranked second.. 9.93 posts per day, crazy. He had 37 when they first started, lol.

He thinks a lot of things that are completely wrong, too... he held a power supply poll to see which wattage was picked the most so that "a person could look it up as a reference to see which wattage was being used the most to make buying easier." He referenced a 400W PSU as being OK... so I told him that I was going to try running a Core 2 Quad with 8800GTXes in SLI on a 400W power supply.. then he shut up. Plus, he was criticizing all of the work of us here, saying that we told users with problems either to clear the CMOS or that it was their own fault that the hardware didn't work and to go figure it out for themselves.

Plus, it's a lot more fun here... 'specially the Off Topic section. :D

I hate going there.. simply because seeing ass4inat8r (however the hell he spells it) post like crazy (150+ posts in the first two days) just gets annoying.

He thinks a lot of things that are completely wrong, too... he held a power supply poll to see which wattage was picked the most so that "a person could look it up as a reference to see which wattage was being used the most to make buying easier." He referenced a 400W PSU as being OK... so I told him that I was going to try running a Core 2 Quad with 8800GTXes in SLI on a 400W power supply.. then he shut up. lol

Plus, it's a lot more fun here... 'specially the Off Topic section. :D

I second that

Yeah I think thats enough guys. We all have forums we dislike, but we don't have to complain about them here.

Anyways, yeah the home link works fine, but any saved links to specific threads died when it went through a changeover.