disturbed's FS/WTB Thread (merged)

disturbed6dws

I am still in a need of a stock eVGA 7800gt heatsink/fan assembly - PLEASE Let me know if you have one

The following item is sold:

I have for sale a DFI Motherboard, model DFI LanParty CFX3200-DR and here is the manufacturer link for the product: http://us.dfi.com.tw/Product/xx_product_sp...TYPE=LP&SITE=NA

Asking price: $100 Or feel free to PM me to shoot an offer

*price reduced from $130

How long have I had the product: About a month I believe - and I won the motherboard as a part of the winning package for designing the logo for this website/forum

How do I plan on shipping it: UPS or Fedex with tracking, buyer has the choice of picking whichever since the buyer will pay the shipping on this item

Why am I selling it: I already have a DFI SLI-DR motherboard that I use in my box, and as I said I won this in a contest here at DIY-street and I have no need for it

Is shipping included in the price: As stated above, NO it is not

Do I ship internationally: NO

What type of a payment do I accept: PayPal (Confirmed) or Cash/Money Order if sold Locally

Pictures: Here are 4 pictures of this item

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Other comments:

This is my 1st SALE EVER on any forum including E-Bay. I have no previous record of buying anything from anyone or selling anything to anyone BUT I know that I can get forum members such as Happy/Angry, TMod and Raja to vouch for me if necessary

*************I am also looking for a stock heatsink/fan combo for the eVGA 7800GT motherboard - Let me know if you have something

Thank you for looking ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

note: I do have the proper Karajan module for this board, and I will ship it to whomever disturbed tells me has purchased it.

I guess I forgot to include it with teh mobo when he won the contest, and he never bothered to tell me it was missing lol.

I can confirm that this board has been booted a up a single time to make sure it works, and that is all (and it does work).

I have pretty much settled on getting ASUS's 3200 board as they seem to have resolved the ULI issue from what I have read in the forums, but I prefer DFIs bios. Has the ULIm5288 bug been resolved with bios/drivers or was that a hardware issue? If it has I might be interested in getting this board instead.