What cologne do you wear?

OsamaBinAthlon+

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta try that stuff sometime, sounds good.

For the mrs., get Fire and Ice by Revlon, you won't regret it ;) Vanilla fields is a decent alternative if you can't find Fire an Ice, I think it was discontinued.

Sha-wing! 20060629210536.png

i like 'fresh' ones; until my stock ends > gendarme (gendarme) in the mornings, and dark blue (hugo boss) for the nights...

my skin is whitehish white and my face is little bit pink and i don't sweat so much, still none of the perfumes stick on me after couple of hours. Therefore, I am always in a search...

Drakkar

Good stuff, used to use that a lot a couple years ago.

Nowadays I don't wear anything, but then I'm not trying to pick up a new woman every night either.

If I'm going out someplace nice, I've got a bottle of Lagerfeld - it's inexpensive and good enough for my purposes.

Gun oil.... WD40 when I am out of gun oil. Neither lasts very long, so I usually have to spill a Budweiser down my shirt to make sure I keep the stank offa meh. Only skanks like tha stank.

Ok.... meth is all wore off now.:P When I ain't flaunting my gun oil, it's Drakkar noir for me. Not because I like it, it's just what was cool back when I was in high school, and it kinda just stuck with me.

Then you obviously haven't used Fierce, it's like a chick magnet... seriously :)

I'll have to try it. :D

Right now I just use Old Bay after shave. I've got a couple of Avon bottles and a small bottle of Brut which I think is the best, but since I have so little of it I hardly use it.