Case Mod of The Year

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2006/12/11...ear_2006/1.html

i voted for WMD and 2nd place is Sangaku. for various reasons. a few being clean+professional looking and actually looking like a place to hold a computer; (sangaku looks like a case, and WMD does seems techie) instead of looking like something out of a collectible item rack...

Didnt vote, but if I did, it would be for G69T's Dark Blade. Not really a case mod at all because he built his own, but whatever. One of the sickest computer cases I have ever seen... theres something about black anodized aluminum, green and silver... awesome. He could have put some bigger rads in it, but whatever... hes got some talent.

They should have this competition split into different classes. A relatively simple mod based on an actual case obviously can't compete here with some hand built rig that took 2 years to build, cost obscene amounts of money, and required a full machine shop to execute!

Out of all these cases, I liked the oriental-themed wood case the best! It's elegant, simple, and shows a very high level of craftsmanship.

That Silent Context is kind of dumb unless you have it on a desk. The fan RPM gauges are on the side in the back. Kinda pointless unless its just for show.

Funny you mention that. My case sits on my desk in a way I would be able to see all of the RPM gauges for the fans.

Er...if I had that case. ;)

i shouldve put a poll.... hmm :) maybe i will...

yeah, Sangaku's worklog is insane! its not just cutting and building legos, its expert precision cutting and building... crazy...

yeah, the WMD is abit of a class of its own i kno lol

heh,i couldnt put a poll... :(

I saw a Stacker mod on the Coolermaster forums that looks 5 times better than that Lian Li mod.

Oh well, such is the way of these types of things.

The wood one is prob the best of this lot. Although the BOSS mod is just so damn clean and pretty. I love that one.

• 1 month later...