Attn: Minnesota Members (Maybe Sisconsin Too)

soundx98

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey soundx you know any inexpensive hotels in the area?

I've been looking on yahoo travel and don't really know if thier distances are right.

(Oh and BTW Frozen Tundra season officially started up north my car doors, windows, and locks were frozen solid this morning...had to go in through the trunk :P)

I'm going to talk to my dad tonight to see if he'll drive Matt and I down there on the 15th...

He's always saying how he wants to learn more about computers, and if MNPCTech's website is any indication, he'll definately like it.

He might not like the idea of me meeting 5 or so strange men from the internet, but maybe, Carl, you two could talk?

I'm thinking about it, but dreading the late night drive home (have to be at work Sat AM and I ain't no spring chicken these days). If I can find someone to carpool with I might give it a try. I'm midway between Milwaukee and GB (the official Frozen Tundra). Anyone wanting to go that might be between me and there let me know.

Mr. Novi

PS... I ain't wearing no dad burned CheeseHead Hat neither. It ain't fun being one these days. (I miss Bart Star)...

I'm thinking about it, but dreading the late night drive home (have to be at work Sat AM and I ain't no spring chicken these days). If I can find someone to carpool with I might give it a try. I'm midway between Milwaukee and GB (the official Frozen Tundra). Anyone wanting to go that might be between me and there let me know.

Mr. Novi

Which town is it that you live in?

PS... I ain't wearing no dad burned CheeseHead Hat neither. It ain't fun being one these days. (I miss Bart Star)...

Traitor.

Hey soundx you know any inexpensive hotels in the area?

I've been looking on yahoo travel and don't really know if thier distances are right.

(Oh and BTW Frozen Tundra season officially started up north my car doors, windows, and locks were frozen solid this morning...had to go in through the trunk :P)

When my parents come to town, they always go to the four points sheraton. It is just north of mpls. they go to either priceline i think, and my dad says he gets a room for like fifty bucks a night.

Mr. Novi, I am from Fond du Lac!!!!