Attn: Minnesota Members (Maybe Sisconsin Too)

soundx98

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Owen here... Your Mad Modding Co-Host

The workshop door is open at 7pm - on the dates soundx98 posted.

I have no prob staying late, but request you contact Carl or myself (612-845-7353) if we should expect your arrival after 9pm. The building is secured and the janitor told me something about an angry ghost who roams the property after hours.

I don't inventory all of my products from Mnpctech's webstore in the workshop, but you can email directly with your name, phone and item descrip and quanity and I'll bring it in for you :)

pcbuilderATmnpctech.com

@UncleDavid218 and forestorm -Even if you guys stayed until 9:30 you should still be able to make it hope by Midnight. Duluth is 155 miles or 2.5 hours away.

@syngensmyth - I'm 59 so you can forget that "oldfaht" excuse. Where are you coming from? Maybe some of us can meet prior to MNPCTech and caravan there.

@shatteredsteel - Absolutely bring college friends along. (Bonus points for big chested blonde co-eds). Seriously the more the merrier. PM me with what is a good date for you.

@sparkyftw - depending on date I may be able to pick you up. I'm in Inver Grove Heights so I know I am close. I grew up in Edina area so still new to the current neck of the woods. PM me with an address (or approximate one) so I can figure out how far away you are.

@225slant6 - dude, you'd be more than welcome and I wouldn't even make you wear the cheese wedge on your head.

@catkicker - Stephen, we'll make you an honorary Minnesotan at the drop of a hat. Even find a place to put you up for a night.

@cmay119 - All Friday nights. But we may be able to pick you up after work.

Drop me a PM, where do you need to get back to?

I know neezer and some others live in the area.

My goal is to get there by the 15th.

Too much stuff going on on the 29th for me.

Show your frost-bitten colors and contact me. :)

29th works best for me. I have some tests on the 1st and then on the 4th. and the 15th is right before finals. and I am pretty sure I will still be in town on the 29th. Im going to waikiki for 15 days over winter break with the swim team, and I am not sure when we are leaving, but i think it is the 31st.

I will have to look at my schedule for wrestling to see what saturday I have open (so I don't have to be all tired saturday morning)

I know I have next weekend open

and everyother saturday after that (meaning I can do it those fridays)

We'll miss you THunDA, we had Viking helmets for you and Catkicker all set to go. Just Excellent for wearing at "LanParty Raising Bonfires".

I'll need to talk to sparkyFTW's 'rents, put I can pick him up on the 15th If he is free to attend.

I could probably swing through downtown St. Paul if cmay119 needs a lift, just don't know where he needs to go after that.

Neezer, if you want to take a 2-3 hour break before finals, MNPCTech is awful close to the dinkytown area and I could probably pick you up as well.

syngensmyth if you have an Escalade and GPS you are in better shape than we are. It's real easy to find and can't be more that 2hrs plus a little from Alex.

And yes you WILL be the oldest of the group. (And Dang that makes me happy)

UD218 and forestorm, be great to have you there if you can make it.

Anyone that is gonna be around give me a shout and we'll see what we can do.

You guys make sure you check Bill's site if there is something you want he can bring it down to the building and save us some freight.

It has to be an early night for me as Pam and Jenna may be flying in that weekend for a little Christmas Carl :D

I actually have a final on the 14th, and one on the 16th, so a break would be great. I have a car at school, so i dont need a ride. just an address so that I can mapquest it. my gf might come if that is ok. I am always trying to turn her into more of a nerd, but I am not sure how well it is working. I am free all day long, so what time are we looking at here.

Neezer, we are definitely talking Friday night the 15th of December, 7PM to 9PM or 10PM.

Spend a couple hours with us and take a break. You won't regret it.

If she has any sort of artistic flair she'll love the cases on display.

Be nice to have a female in a group pic as well.

here are the details

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...01&postcount=75

UD218, sup on your end?