Attn: Minnesota Members (Maybe Sisconsin Too)

soundx98

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long Range weather forecast for December 15th is 34 degrees, partly cloudy, with a 10% chance of precipitation.

We should be able to get by in a T-shirt and shorts, that's almost Minnesota sunbathing weather.

Back to the question at hand, sparkyFTW PLUS one friend if no blizzards.

Does the friend have a name?

Or should I go with "Mister X" on his name tag?

He can't get in on the drawing for the door prize unless he has a name,

Lugie, nice onions! (You are insane) I always enjoy meeting the "mad" members.

I'll be PMing my Home and cell phone number to all of you next week in case you have questions .

I think I'll duct tape a Packer fan (wearing the large cheese wedge) to the light pole outside the building as a marker.

Check the MNPCTech site if you need Bill to bring something down for the meet.

Don't forget the cameras!

It's Not Too Late

It all goes down next week, the 1st Annual "DFI-Street Frozen Tundra Members Friday Night Out and Tour of MNPCTech"

nametaghn6.jpg

Remember you don't have to be from Minnesota, members from Sisconsin, SoDak, NoDak and I-o-way are welcome as well.

In fact, It's not even necessary that members are from the U.S., we'll even let Canadians attend.

(Just don't jam up the vending machines with your "funny money" this time)

If anyone else would like to join us please PM me as soon as possible.

Special shout out to GabbyCatt and Lugie for thinking of making the 850 mile/14 hour drive to the event?

(Put the Bongs down for gawd's sake dudes):D

Bill and Stu are working on some stuff for next summer if you can't make it here for the 15th.

Members confirmed:

syngensmyth

neezer

sarah

UncleDavid218

Forestorm

Big David

shatteredsteel

Glitch

Joe

soundx98

Bill Owens

Stu King

Matt

Possibles: (these guys need to let me know what dealio is)

cmay119

sparkyFTW

sparkyFTW Guest 1 (friend)

sparkyFTW guest 2 (possible babe)

GabbyCatt - If the stuff doesn't wear off

Lugie - If GabbyCatt can drive

I'm gonna be there around 6:30 and will man the front door and hand out Name Badges and entry slips for the door prize.

Beverages are Coke, Mountain Dew or Spring Water.

Chips, Dips, and maybe soundx98 chocolate chip cookies.

Stu and Matt will be giving us the lowdown on the cases and Bill will be torturing some type of case :)

Modding supplies will be available. (I put my order in already)

There is a rumor that Viking Quarterback Brad Johnson may attend as it's doubtful he will be used by the Vikings for the remainder of the season. :D

I'm still a little confused on what we will be doing? Should I bring my case (i'm embarressed).

Next friday shouldn't be a problem as long as it's after 5:00PM.

Thanks for the offer on the pickup, but I need to get my whip outta St. Paul shortly after five or the Parking ramps start jacking the price up exponentially.

What's the address for the place? I'm going the Uncle David route and going to be picking up a LL V2000II-w (I Know I'm a follower) pretty soon, so ideas on modding it would be great.

I'll let you know later next week on whether I'll be attending for sure or not, but more than likely it's a go. :)

I would bring your case. Depending where mine is at, I may bring it in (if I go)

also if you want anything from their store pm MNPCTECH and he will bring it down to the shop and you can pick it up

Bring your PC case if you're looking for ideas or to pre-fit my case mod accessories.

Browse my online webstore and tell me what you need before coming on the 15th. I don't stock everything in the workshop [email protected]

We'll also have some modified cases For Sale too :)

Ivy Arts Building

2637 27th ave so

Minneapolis, Mn. 55406

Google Map

IvyBuilding.jpg