My wife is bored

catkicker

My wifs new computer is setup and running. She is finaly burned out on every version of solitare there is.

She needs a good game that will challenge her and keep her interested for a extended period. what will she like? I have no clue.

I know she really liked a game we had for playstation, called kingdom hearts.

Any suggestions for a game for her. as far as what her computer will handle see sig below.

This is momma, I am just too lazy to go turn on my computer.

Anyways, are we talking like just simple games like Bejeweled or something like Diablo? If we are talking simple, I love this game called Astropop that is another Popcap game or another one called Big Money. I think they are both on popcap's website and if not they are easy to find. I also like plain old Shanghi which I usually play on the Candy Stand website.

If we are talking more in depth, what got me hooked on gaming was Diablo II. A couple of other good, more current ones are Titan Quest or Dungeon Siege II. I am currently addicted to Neverwinter Nights II and I played the first one and the expansions to death.

If you need anymore suggestions, I have more beyond those, but they are just the ones I could think of at the moment. I hope you find something!

If all she's ever showed interest in has been card games, then I agree with Happy/Momma about PopCap games (Bejeweled 2 is addictive).

If she's at all competitive, try challenging her to a game of hockey or a racing game, but be prepared to have your butt handed to you, as many women have quicker reflexes than we do.

My wife and I used to set up the wheel, crack a few beers, and play NFS Porsche Unleashed (laughed for hours).

She used to put the smackdown on my brothers too, playing Blades of Steel on the Commodore 64.

my wife plays Pogo games alot and so does my grandfather...especially that jungle gin game... the sites kinda wacked but some of the games are cool...

Besides most of them would rather play games than hide in the bedroom...;)

doesnt say much for us does it....?...;)

so keep it clean....ha ha ha

my ex played lots of sims ...

try sims lol or FEAR :D

My woman loves sims, Im the one saying can we get off the computers for a while :cool: :rolleyes:

If your gonna play a competitive game, Im telling you right now you gotta let her win untill she gets the hang of it or she will be turned off easily.