Hey Guys Look What I Made!

Kase

few suggestions, keep the reflections, how do i say this, constant with each other, so they dont conflict. also try making some textures instead of just color, might make it look more realistic. some favorite programs i use are rhino, bryce, and calagory

For Those of you who were wondering about kobalt's Pic of the Plane. Thats an F-15, and The effect you see is the Plane going supersonic in high hudmiy. :) Back to the topic, I could never do 3d stuff like that. Awesome job mano.

I was thinking about getting into 3D model design, picked up a book on 3Dmax R3 a couple months back but still haven't found the time to start. :( Does anyone have any opinions on that program? Or perhaps an easier "free" program?

Edited by Ghost2520

I was thinking about getting into 3D model design, picked up a book on 3Dmax R3 a couple months back but still haven't found the time to start. :( Does anyone have any opinions on that program? Or perhaps an easier "free" program?

I've always used Autocad with rendering..it's a whole lot easier for me.. .3D's max has way more options and reality but its very confusing.. and I've never used a free program..